Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sometimes Bad Is Bad

In psychiatry news, I have returned to work from maternity leave. Last week was The Big Transition. It makes a big difference having a job I love with mom-friendly hours--I wasn't glad to leave my baby but I was actually glad to get back to the office. Or at least for the 1st 2 days. Then all hell broke loose. sigh. I am unquestionably being punished by my patients for abandoning them for 10 weeks. I admit I was pretty rattled by the time I left work on Friday. After a weekend to recoup, I'm ready again, and I still think I have the greatest job in the world.

2 comments:

Jocele said...

Oh goodness. I have a few crazies, but well, I guess that's your job, right? Sorry all that crap happens. Hope you're enjoying yourself. I think half time is just about perfect...you don't lose your mind at home with no adults, but you still have plenty of time to spend with your girls. I'm jealous.

LadyLungDoc said...

Thank goodness for weekends off! Loving your job helps alot too.