Monday, October 1, 2007

I must have a scriptwriter

Some days I feel so overwhelmed with two needy children glommed onto me. I told my husband that I feel like one of those mother dogs with ten puppies clambering all over her. About 20 minutes after that conversation, I was nursing Meredith in bed & Sylvia came in to play with an armload of stuffed animals:

Woof.


In knitting news, I finished a baby sweater & actually got it to the intended baby before he outgrew it. Luckily it was in a nice stretchy garter stitch--he's a pretty big boy.



I call myself a novice knitter because I stick to pretty simple patterns. Maybe I'll attempt something more complicated this winter if the puppies give me a break.

3 comments:

Jocele said...

YAY! A blog for you. And that feeling like 10 critters are climbing all over you...just wait until they're BOTH mobile!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I love Sylvia's face as she's about ready to give me an insolent "Ack" as I take her picture.

LadyLungDoc said...

Cute sweater - my but that baby has alot of hair - or is that a toupee?